Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One from the memories... (4th)

Why do I like you...


I like all those persons who are clear about their priorities, what they want from life. I would love to be one of them but I'm not. So I like you.
You are beautiful and the ever smiling face is like cream on top of espresso. You carry yourself in the best possible way. You are one hell of a talented person, still you are so modest. So I like you.
You stand by anyone or anything you like and accept them with all their imperfections and I'm the most imperfect creation of the almighty. So I like you.
You never try to make me feel special but the very thought of calling you and be in your acquaintance makes me feel special. So I like you.
In fact I just realized that I've more reasons to like you then anyone I ever had. So basically being a software engineer, I'll rationalize and say, You are one person I would love to be in love with but I'm not yet in love with you.
But I'm working on that and hopefully soon fall in love with you and when that day comes this will be the place where I'll declare my love for you. God, Please let that day come soon...
Till then all I can say is... I like you more than I've ever liked anyone
I like you more than I like me...

1 comment:

~ PragyaN ~ said...

super duper like this post!!
n yes, i don't think it requires any further comments ;)