Friday, February 12, 2010

Drifty Minds…

As I slept awake all night, dreaming about having a dream and kept on it, trying to end it, going on and on for an eternity, I thought to myself, how thoughtful I was that night! That was the night that never ended while ending in the end.

The surreal realities unfolding in my mind had a real imaginary story embedded in it and it was true. Heaven or hell, I don’t know but it’s definitely not earth and if it is then finally I’m born again.

May be this is what it feels like, total bliss,
May be after death, this is what we experience… “Nothing”
Not just any “Nothing” but the infinite void… that fills this universe.
May be this is what Nirvana is.
Then again, may be not…

1 comment:

saroj4u said...

this is the best of your works...and best of ur tym that u r going through...use it....